Chateau Tauzinat l'Hermitage
Chateau Tauzinat Hermitage is one of the oldest vineyards in the region. The name comes from the Pyrenean oak Tauzins , famous for the truffles that grow under the roots. The story begins in 1670 when the chateau is built. In the eighteenth century the chateau becomes the property of Count Amédée Jacques Carles , lieutenant general of the armies of the king of France.
The quality of the wine is recognized at the Paris Exhibition in 1889, and since then many medals were awarded for the hard work of the family of Bernard Moueix .