Domaine Bosquet des Papes
Domaine Bosquet Des Papes has been property from the same vintner family for five generations.
In 1860, the first owner, Emmanuel Boiron, invested in Châteauneuf vineyards; his son, Joseph-Victor created the “Clos Chantemerle” in 1936. With his son Joseph, who joined him in 1923, they thus ensured the wine production continuity, durability and quality. Generations followed one another, extending the estate while keeping in mind a concern for the preservation of the terroir.
The parents of the current owner, Maurice and Josette, considerably increased the estate and the father created in 1965 the “BOSQUET DES PAPES” domain, extending then over 25 hectares of Chateauneuf du Pape vineyards.
In 1995 the current owner joined the family business while acquiring 3 hectares of Côte du Rhône and 4.5 hectares of Chateauneuf du Pape vineyards.